Patience Is A Virtue so I Blog Patiently... Please Don't Be Shy Subscribing and Leaving a Simple Comment at my Blog! Cheers!
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

Cold Winter Nights Starting!

| | Wednesday, December 2, 2009
|

Last night when I'm done blogging and had finished doing my daily nightime routine that is composed of dropping cards and writing at my curzed diary including my site's optimization, I wen't to my friends internet cafe to have some social life because I'm losing this one this previous busy days working hard enough without a comrade at the shop. Actually it was not my friends cafe, that is where he works. That place is also where gamers and internet surfers like us are gathering and we are treating each others as if we are one true family.


Making my way at the shop of my friend and while walking to our city plaza, I was surprised because lights are sparkling everywhere. There many people gathering at the plazas playground even though it was that late, If I remembered it right, it was 10:30 in the evening when I passed by our city plaza. It really amazed seeing the people in our town enjoying the very first night of December.


When I arrived at the shop, friends are convincing me to play DOTA but I'm not really in the mood playing game at that moment so I refused. My real reason on refusing them is that I'm not playing the game anymore and I don't want to be blamed by my teammates. One of the major keys in winning this kind of game is team work and without a practice, I think I will be dominated over and over again.


After an hour or two, I decided to go home and it was about 1:00 in the morning, the second day of December. While making my way home, I felt that the wind is getting colder and colder. Unluckily I didn't bring any jacket to decrease the coldness I am feeling that time. Experiencing the cold at that early in the morning gives me the idea to buy one thick jacket. Maybe it was a warning sign that this winter season, it will be a lot more colder and this is one of my weakness.


Speaking of weaknesses, I hate cold areas. I can still remember the time when we have decided to go on a public swimming pool with my friends. It was embarrasing that I'm the only one who's been bitten by the cold water even though it was in early afternoon.


I hate low temperature areas, I can't concentrate and within a few minutes, my whole body is starting to shake. Even though I loved swimming this weakness I am bearing is preventing me on doing things that will make me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Flag

free counters

Counters

TopOfBlogs Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detector Powered by Mysiterank Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Promote Your Blog blogarama - the blog directory

Kapunapuna Friends