Patience Is A Virtue so I Blog Patiently... Please Don't Be Shy Subscribing and Leaving a Simple Comment at my Blog! Cheers!
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

Exhausting Week of Mine

| | Friday, December 4, 2009
|

Same things are happening this week and for this Friday, I'm getting even more busy than the past previous days. No co-workers are attending the shop at the past three days and this is really getting insane. Because of this freaky days I am having, sometimes it comes up to my mind that I'll be looking for other better jobs out there. Realizing that I'm only a high school graduate and doesn't have any school degrees, what company will accept me? Having this kind of job is really a big factor to me. This is where my daily needs are coming from and when I lose this one, I don't have any idea what will I become and in the worst case scenario, I can't continue blogging losing my job.

My job is really important to me, I'm treating it as if this is my life. Without this I don't even know where will I be right now and thinking this worst thing really gives me headache or even a migraine. Tomorrow is Saturday and there will be no schools for students and as for the shop it also means that customers will surely decrease. I just want to sleep this night thinking that I'll be working tomorrow with my co-worker. I'll be hoping for my sixteen year old nephew that she will help me on the shop doing those daily basic jobs tomorrow.

Being busy this whole week makes my body goes weaker and weaker, maybe people can't see it but this is my body and I know how painful it really feels. I'm always down after work, super exhausted and it feels like my whole body is getting heavier every minute. I'm doomed if this continous on, thinking of myself and most especially my health, I know what's happening right now is wrong. I don't want that in future years, illness will eat this body of mine.


While blogging this post, I forgot to call my girl after finishing my lunch because I told her to wait for it. So here it comes, a call from her angrily speaking to me at the phone making him wait for hours. I feel really bad for myself. Because I'm really tired, I even forgot the promise I spoke to my beloved one. Thinking of returning the favor to her calling and caress my boo. Let me finish this article by leaving you a nice goodnight.

6 comments:

Dwacon® said...

Slow down... take it e-z.

Modern Sport Watches said...

These hookah are manufactured by Khalil Mamoon Which is the most notable hookah manufacturer in Egypt and is becoming very well known for their quality production of hookahs here in the U.S.

http://www.maharajahookah.com/khalil-mamoon-hookah/cat_20.html
http://www.maharajahookah.com/khalil-mamoon-hookah/pear-black-hookah/prod_414.html

Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Pear Black Hookah - Khalil Mamoon

Hi! I'm Grace said...

Take it easy.
I am dropping EC here. Enjoy the weekend. :)

leeneqn said...

take it easy sir...

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Diana Cummings said...


Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Post a Comment

 

Our Flag

free counters

Counters

TopOfBlogs Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detector Powered by Mysiterank Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Promote Your Blog blogarama - the blog directory

Kapunapuna Friends