Patience Is A Virtue so I Blog Patiently... Please Don't Be Shy Subscribing and Leaving a Simple Comment at my Blog! Cheers!
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

Oh! It's December!

| | Tuesday, December 1, 2009
|

Time's ticking fast and days are blown away hard to history as we are approaching another Christmas and New Year once again. I've been busy this whole month of November without even noticing that another page in my calendar bid a nice farewell at me

It's the first day of December, the day that makes me think of what to do at this upcoming season of smiles. To tell the truth, I don't have any plans yet on this huge holiday that the whole world celebrates. Lately, I've been thinking of what gifts will I give to those closest in my heart. A gift for mom and dad, for her (my special someone) and to the rest of the family.

While eating my dinner and at the same time watching new on our television, Some idea pop-up at my mind about the gift I'm gonna give and distribute this Christmas. I want something special, not some item that was purely bought by money instead was made by my own hands coming from the bottom of my heart.

I don't have that much of money to buy those expensive items available at the nearest malls. I'm thinking of something cheap but cute and most of all a personalized product that is to be remembered by those special people who will accept my little Christmas blessing.

Right here, right now, in front of this desktop I'm renting to do my daily course in my blog. I've decided that a personalized house shaped key-chain will be my gift this coming 24th day of December. I'll be searching for cool images tomorrow to be used as the background of my personal message which will be the main center of attraction at the key-chain.

This kind of simple item was a nice gift this Christmas especially to me and those who are like me that is having a tight budget. It was also perfect having the words coming from my heart to be written on a simple souvenir that will touch peoples hearts.

How about you? Have you ever decided what will be your gift this Coming Christmas?

2 comments:

NovaS said...

love you entries... hope you can find ways to get your budget fix before xmas comes..

DCnuebe said...

thank you NovaS, Seeing that someone is reading my shuffled thoughts makes me happy. Your one of the many reasons why this blog is alive.

Cheers!

Post a Comment

 

Our Flag

free counters

Counters

TopOfBlogs Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detector Powered by Mysiterank Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Promote Your Blog blogarama - the blog directory

Kapunapuna Friends